Publièra Publishers b.v. (publisher of Maison en France) respects the privacy of its subscribers, customers and visitors to its websites, and therefore protects their personal data (as far as known in any way) with the greatest possible care and in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. regulations that apply to it.
Processing of personal data
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- the conclusion and execution of concluded agreements, including the payment, offer or delivery of purchased products and/or services;
- to post, exchange information, or to contact others, if the website offers that possibility;
- to invoice, in the case of a paid service.
- to make targeted offers; for example, an advertisement can be shown for a product and/or service of which Publièra Publishers b.v. suspects that it is of interest to you on the basis of the personal data it has processed; to be able to send you newsletters, user information, service messages or other messages;
- to analyze, maintain, secure and optimize websites and associated technologies;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
Sharing of personal data
Publièra Publishers can only exchange data, such as your e-mail address and mobile telephone number, with third parties, for example for sending information and offers about their products and services if you have given Publièra Publishers unambiguous permission for this. In special cases, Publièra Publishers can make your personal data available to third parties if it is obliged to do so in the context of the implementation of a statutory regulation or legal proceedings
The websites of Publièra Publishers contain various links to websites of other parties. Publièra Publishers is not liable for the content of those sites and/or the way in which those sites handle your (personal) data.
Publièra Publishers ensures that when processing personal data, everything possible is done to prevent unauthorized access to, modification, disclosure or loss or any form of unlawful processing of this data.
We store your personal data for a maximum period of two years after the end of the customer relationship. During that time you can still receive newsletters from us unless you have expressly unsubscribed. Any transaction data is kept longer for tax reasons.
Dutch law applies to this website and the privacy statement. All disputes arising from or in connection with (the use of) this website and/or the privacy statement will be adjudicated exclusively by the competent court in the Netherlands.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Latest revision: april 27, 2021